- Launch queries: keyword, natural language questions, entities by name, text in videos.
- Rapid information triage with context.
- Entity extraction.
- Unsupervised discovery clustering.
- Machine language translation in scanning mouse overs.
- Save snippets, documents, imagery, video and other data.
- Use in assertions and ACH, social network diagrams, concept networks and timelines.
- Collaborate with colleagues.
- Export your analysis results into HTML or MediaWiki.
Put these two powerful analytic tools together with the nSpace2 Viewer and our Projects Page asset management system, and you can do anything an analyst in almost any industry needs to do their job better and faster, including:
- Brainstorm: Express ideas, thoughts, or questions in the Sandbox.
- Query: Launch rich queries in multiple languages.
- Multi-dimensional scanning of extracted answers or evidence and their sources, in native language or translation.
- Explore results using extracted entities, automatic themes, topical dimensions and user-defined dimensions.
- Read content in its native language with entity and keyword markup.
- Save and annotate important information (entities, fragments, docs, images) with linked sources in the Sandbox.
- Organize: Assemble, arrange and link to build explicit visual meaning in the Sandbox.
- Marshal evidence: Support or refute hypotheses in one gesture using Assertions.
- Collaborate: Share analysis with colleagues with a variety of presentation tools.
- Reporting: Generate a report by simply exporting your Sandbox to HTML or MediaWiki.